Thursday 6 January 2011

new year, new york!

2011 has begun, and I started it in New York City. Not a bad way to start a year to be honest! It was a fantastic 5-day holiday, and I can't remember the last time I walked so much. It was just my mum and I, so we walked for miles and did all the things that we wanted to do, and it was the most fun I've had in a long time. I took over a 1,000 photos and videos, so I still need to sort those out. I think the best thing about this holiday was that I came home with a Macbook Pro, which I am in complete and utter love with. It's been my dream laptop for a long time and to actually own one, wow. I also bought an instax 210 while I was out there but I think due to the cold in NY some of the film is damaged, I'll have to just see how it goes. Can't believe I have to go back to school tomorrow, it's just not going to feel right. I can't wait to be in a city again.

No comments:

Post a Comment